Sale a House Faster With Better
Positioning and Marketing!
CNS agents are taught how to use the demographics of the neighborhood to tailor the marketing exactly towards the right target market. For example, if you have a neighborhood that is generally young couples, then it makes sense that the marketing is geared toward attracting young married couples right? You’d be surprised by how many agents don’t do this!
FACT: The more selling advantages you know about of the area and weave into the benefits of a home; the more attractive you can make a home appear to the right target market.
Why is this important? The real estate market is constantly changing and today’s agent needs specialized knowledge more than ever. This is especially true now that sellers have easy access to online/offline discounters that only charge a flat low rate to sell a house.
If you don’t learn how to improve the marketing strategy for your listings, more of them will stall which means significantly less commissions.
Take Advantage of More Available Inventory.
Help Buyers Locate The Perfect
CNS agents learn how research and gain a through knowledge of any neighborhood. When working with a buyer, a CNS agent learns to first uncover the buyer’s current situation and future plans so they can isolate the best communities before selecting any homes to show. This saves you time chauffeuring around potential buyers and showing them homes in neighborhoods that don’t fit their needs.
Most agents only ask the basics…
- Price range?
- How many bedrooms/baths?
- What type of house?
- What general location?
CNS agents have the in-depth neighborhood knowledge to ask about potential deal breakers in the first meeting! The know how to “pre-qualify” people for the right neighborhood first…before worrying about finding the right house.
Look How Comprehensive…No One Will Come Close
Module I – General Property Information (85 minutes)
To Your Level of Neighborhood Knowledge.
Module II – Property Improvement Information (70 minutes)
- History – Know the history of how neighborhoods developed throughout the century
- Raw Land – Learn what developers look for when creating a neighborhood
- Approval Process – How to get a new neighborhood development approved
- Topography – Learn about the terrain issues that affect property development
- Soil – What effects does soil type have on a neighborhood
- Zoning – What you need to know about zoning issues and how to study those issues properly
- Maps – What are the basic types of maps that are available
- Natural Disasters – Learn about the different types of natural disasters and how they impact your clients
Module III – Essential Property Information (85 minutes)
- Definitions – Become aware of the terminology differences throughout the country
- House Styles – Learn how housing styles are selected and approved
Plans – Get familiar with the different plans that are used during the construction process
- Building Codes – How to identify and understand building code changes
- Construction Phases – Learn why phases are used and important issues regarding phases
- Building Process – Achieve a basic understanding of the construction process
- Utilities –What information you need know about your local utilities
- Hazards – Be aware of any hazard reports and know about potential property hazards
Module IV - Key Neighborhood Information (100 minutes)
- Sales Information – How to use the MLS in your role as Neighborhood Specialist
- Ownership – Learn how and why to investigate ownership information of a neighborhood
- Housing Types - Learn how and why to investigate the housing type information of a neighborhood
- Housing Mix - Learn how and why to investigate housing mix information of a neighborhood
- Tax Types – Learn how and why to investigate tax issues affecting a neighborhood
- Future Bldg Projects – Easily locate future building projects affecting a neighborhood
- Eminent Domain – Quickly find Eminent Domain concerns affecting a community
- HOA & Community Bylaws – How to discover the “red flags” that your clients need to know.
- Census – Finally learn the right way to use this powerful demographic tool
- Demographics & Generational Selling – Now you can understand the subtle differences in marketing to various generations
- Marital & Family Status – Take a look at an example investigation of consumer information from the Census
- Income, Employment & Education – What you need to know about locating and using the data
- Schools – Researching school information and making it available to your clients
- Activities – What are the neighborhood activities and use those activities in your marketing
- Weather – How to locate and use weather information in your marketing
- Crime - Learn to locate crime statistics and use them to your advantage